Monday, October 25, 2010

Back to school.... or from school?

Hey everyone!
So... to sum up my observation:

1. Most of the teachers were sick for a few days so it was very hard to track down the teachers that were recommended to me
2. Since most of the teachers were sick, if they were at school, they ended up not doing too much of a lesson because their voices hurt/they weren't feeling well
3. A lot of teachers said to me 'today is going to be a bit of a weird day but feel free to watch' and so most of the time they did group projects/worked on homework, etc.
4. I only really saw 3 full lessons at most


However, I was still really happy with my experience. Everyone on staff was very friendly and helpful. I was really interested in watching how the students were, to see their reactions to things, and to watch the classroom management skills of the teachers. I was very impressed with what I saw and I did learn a few things to do/not to do when it comes to classroom management. I'll be honest, I'm kind of scared that we won't go over classroom management skills as much as I would prefer!
Anyways, now it's back to the University Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment