Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yesterday I bought 3 new books to add to my teacher's library...



The hunger games...... for my grade 7/9/10 ESL students..it is suppose to be pretty gripping



Grade 7, 9, 10 students who are interested in Fiction/Fantasy novels



Grade 6 ESL student

Has anyone read any of these books? What do you think? I will try to start reading them during observation week (if I get a head on my school work).

I think what I'm going to do is get my grade 7, 9, and 10 students to write a book report type thing on a book they have chosen. That way I can start my Student Review Library which keeps reviews students have made of books they have read so my future students can have something to read to help them choose which book to read next!

1 comment:

  1. The Hunger Games is an amazing book! It's a trilogy and I'm sure your students will be dying to read the next two after finishing this novel.

    ReplyDelete